Ronaldinho and Becks played ball. Later that night, I played with mine.


Wohey.....

Ronaldinho and a bunch of other one-named boys in yellow and green were playing the locals at the new Wembley Arena last night. As much as I really love watching the Brasilians play the beautiful game and seeing Owen return to the pitch for my adopted country, I went to the ballet instead. My friend was making her debut. So I doubled my usual dose of flu drugs just to be able to make it to her moment of glory.

And aminin na natin na karamihan sa mga lalake (tulad ng inyong abang lingkod) habang nanunood ng ballet or gymnastics ay iba ang iniisip. Uy, hmmmm, pwede pala nun...


No comment. Do you know what I'm thinking?

This morning some dork parked his bike in my usual parking space....


Wow, that's a different mountain bike. Pota mga repapaps, kala mo sino ah...Tingin nyo kaya natin rumesbak?

My beloved college has this wonderful tradition. After your first year in Oxbarrio, you're supposed to "marry" another undergrad. Your role as a married couple is to welcome the incoming freshmen, show them around, and help them settle into the decadent and debauched Oxbarrio Uni lifestyle. I can only hope that the Brown Belgian Administrators of my alma mater (St. Louis University po sa Baguio. Hindi ako taga UP and proud of it!) will adopt this.

Tutal marami namang undergrads gumagawa ng mga 'married' type of activities sa SLU. Madalas nga merong nagtatalik sa toilet ng Otto Han building. Tsaka, daan kayo sa mga boarding houses sa New Lucban. Kung di naman mabingi ang tenga nyo sa tunog ng mga estudyanteng ag-iiyot dun.



Does this involve a honeymoon and everything it entails?

Copious amounts of alcohol while you study for your degree? Come to my college! Kasama sa tuition kaya sulitin!

Finally, we can't have haute cuisine every night. We also need simple soul food. (I limit my dinners at college as I'm getting fat from all those four course meals.) Today, His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit got us spicy merguez sausages..


One por HRO Karl Willem, one por PA/PR Gromit, one por The Nashman, and one offering por dagiti anitos.

Sige na isubo at lasapin ang sausage ni Nashman. Sure it's not as dark brown as The Nashman's pipi but it's just as firm and oily. Mmmmmm. Malangis langis pa. Super dulas nyan inday. Remember, don't talk while your mouth is full...but you can definitely let your tongue wander...mmmmm...