Sometime we lose, Sometime we win

Like most male species, i am a soccer afficionado. On a personal level 2006/07 calcio season has been very emotional years for me. Both country and club that i supported all my life are Campioni Del Mondo and Campioni  D' Europa respectively. As cliche' as it may sound, this is too good to be true.  Not bad for a country which its football is branded boring and defensive (and i am proud to be among the minority followers). 

Fact: I saw many long faces among my colleagues the morning Milan defeated Manchester United 3-0 in UEFA Champions League Semi-Final Second Leg.  I wonder why are they (and most Malaysians...media or individuals) are so obsessed about EPL...please tell me if i'm wrong but soccer is more than just about MU, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.